Most WordPress themes try to do everything for everyone. With Stash, that’s not so. In fact, this theme could not get more focused.
Stash is simple. You can install it, spend about 5 minutes customizing it, and then get to work writing your next blog post.
The Stash WordPress theme is a handsome theme built for writers and blogging enthusiasts who are looking for a beautifully simple platform to grow their web audience. With its clean, purposeful design and headlining speed, Stash is the perfect theme for your blog.
See for yourself – it’s seriously easy.
So what does Stash come with?
- Retina-enabled, mobile-friendly theme.
- Social icons: add links to: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dribbble, Instagram, Email, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- MailChimp form.
- Custom logo and favicon.
- Custom site description.
- One customizable menu.
- Google Analytics support (i.e. paste in your GA code).
- SEO friendly with built-in Open Graph meta data.
- Twitter “follow” and “tweet this” buttons.
- Sharable (i.e. pages & posts share perfectly on social media).
- Fantastic PhotoSwipe.js light box galleries.
- Easy setup.
Impressive right? We think so too!
Because, as a theme, Stash focuses on what makes your blog run – specifically, run great. There are no “must-have” plugins required and setup is as easy as pie, I made a video guide to showcase that.
Are you still reading this? Good deal. If you want to buy Stash, get it before the launch sale ends. Did you know that you can easily add a nice light-box gallery to your posts too – simply by creating a standard WordPress gallery?
Yea it’s really actually that easy. Click here for a quick demo.
Launch sale! Price goes up to $49 soon.
You heard it right. Throw some fresh paint on your aging blog, or finally get your blog started. Either way, if you’re looking for pure awesomeness, you can’t go wrong with Stash.