Create and add social media icons throughout your WordPress install using our Bean Social Plugin, which generates a widget and associated shortcodes.
You may add in links via the Bean Social admin page, located in the WP Dashboard > Settings > Bean Social admin page. Only the icons that have links assigned will output from the use of the widget or shortcode. To display the icons, use any variation of the shortcodes below, or deploy the Bean Social widget.
- Display all icons – only if links are inserted:
- Display specific icons:
[bean_social icons= "Twitter, Facebook, Dribbble"]
Installation & Usage
- Download the zip file from the button above.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Edit settings via Dashboard > Settings > Bean Social