Create and add social media icons throughout your WordPress install using our Bean Social Plugin, which generates a widget and associated shortcodes.
Settings & Display
You may add in links via the Bean Social admin page, located in the WP Dashboard > Settings > Bean Social admin page. Only the icons that have links assigned will output from the use of the widget or shortcode. To display the icons, use any variation of the shortcodes below, or deploy the Bean Social widget.
- Display all icons – only if links are inserted:
- Display specific icons:
[bean_social icons= "Twitter, Facebook, Dribbble"]
Installation & Usage
- Download the zip file using the “Free Download” button above.
- Upload the /bean-social/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Bean Social plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Edit the Bean Social settings via the Dashboard > Settings > Bean Social admin page.